Nomis Ltd. with the support of Horus Business Consulting implemented the project
"NOMIS Ltd. Solar Power Plant"
The project was co-financed by European Structural and Investment Funds in the 2014-2020 financial period.
Purpose (goal) of the Call
• The purpose of the call is to support the reduction of energy consumption in enterprises registered for tourism and / or trade through the implementation of activities (measures) of energy efficiency and / or activities (measures) for the use of renewable energy sources that reduce the energy consumption for at least 20% in relation to the reference delivered energy or in relation to the consumption of delivered energy before the implementation of the measures
Specific objective of the project:
Basic information about the project:
• Project title: "NOMIS Ltd.“
• Call name: "Increasing energy efficiency and use of renewable energy in the service sector (tourism, trade)" KK.04.1.2.01.0082
• Duration: 12 months
• Project value: HRK 493,444.60
• EU co-financing: HRK 402,285.68
Expected results of implementation:
ABSTRACT: Project "NOMIS Ltd. Solar Power Plant“ aims to contribute to increasing the use of RES in the trade and tourism sector of the Republic of Croatia. The specific objective of the project is to reduce the amount of energy delivered to the energy cost group of NOMIS Ltd. for 40.04%.
The main activity of the project is the promotion of renewable energy sources - construction of an integrated solar power plant for the needs of the applicant's electricity generation, which will result in energy savings of 40.04% of the delivered energy.
For more information: www.strukturnifondovi.hr